Permanent Glow Paints
Glow in the dark paint and UV paint / Neon paint
Glow in the Dark Stars
Glow in the Dark Shoes
UV Paint Putt Putt
Select here for more of our products:
For best shopping experience please go to Bastion Paint online shop.
Manufactured in South Africa by Bastion Paint:
Prompt delivery in South Africa and throughout Africa
UV Paints, Blacklight Paints, Fluorescent Paints, Neon Paints, Day-Glow Paints, Luminous Paints, Lumo Paints
1. Permanent Bright Neon / UV Paints
(Also called Fluorescent and Day-Glow Paints)
Bright neon colours in normal light and glow vividly under UV light.
(For Interior applications)
- Really bright décor
- Safety marking in dim light areas (such as car park basements and mines)
- Entertainment venue effects for their vivid glow under UV light.
Neon Paint UV Red
Neon Paint UV Orange
Neon Paint UV Pink
Neon Paint UV Yellow
Neon Paint UV Green
Neon Paint UV Blue
Bright Neon UV Paint Technical Data Sheet
2. Permanent Paint that is invisible and glows under UV light:
INVISIBLE UV WHITE
- Security marking (check for authenticity or tampering under UV light).
- Special Effects e.g. invisible writing that is only visible under UV light.
Invisible Paint UV White
3. Permanent Paints that glow in the dark
(Also called Luminescent or Photoluminescent Paints)
(Interior and Exterior applications)
UV / GID yellow/Green
Charged by light and then glow-in-the-dark for 12 hours. Unlimited number of charge/glow cycles and no significant loss of glow strength over time.
Glow in the Dark Green
Glow in the Dark Aqua-Blue
UV & Glow in the dark Yellow/Green
GID GREEN and GID AQUA-BLUE (For Interior and Exterior applications)
- These products both have a very pale green colour in normal light. They glow in the dark after charging by light.
- Highly Durable
- Life expectancy in exterior environments exceeds 12 years
- Life expectancy in interior environments exceeds 20 years
- GID Green has the brightest glow-in-the-dark of all products.
UV / GID YELLOW/GREEN (For Interior applications)
- Bright neon yellow in normal light and glows vivid yellow under UV light.
- Glows green in the dark after charging by light.
- For interior use only as the neon yellow colour will fade in sunlight.
- Perfect for interior safety marking where both a bright neon colour and a glow-in-the-dark effect are required.
Always paint Glow in the dark paints onto a white coloured surface. Paint the surface white with a good quality acrylic paint first if required.
Apply 2 thick coats with a brush or roller. 1 Litre paints approximately 4m2 per coat.
High quality, pure acrylic, high viscosity paints.
Glow-in-the-dark Paint Technical Data Sheet
100ml, 300ml, 1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre (no minimum or maximum order size)
Glow in the Dark Containers - GID Green
Neon Paint Containers - UV Yellow
Retailers get wholesale prices on all container sizes. Only retailers with a verified physical shop will qualify for wholesale pricing.
Shrink wrap packs ideally packaged and labelled for off-the-shelf retail.
Glow-in-the-dark Paints (point 3 above) supplied to retailers in an attractively printed box that has directions and loads of suggestions.
We deliver worldwide
Within South Africa standard delivery is by courier but you can select an alternative.
Courier to all Southern African countries and worldwide.
By arrangement you can collect from our office in Salt Rock (near Ballito), KZN
Applications and suggestions:
- Lumo parties
- Theatre / stage performances and presentation effects
- Clothes art - paint your rave clothes
- Permanent paint will last 40 wash cycles
- Save energy - you can find your way around at night without lights
- Children's rooms, home-made crafts and decorations, stars on the ceiling
- Signs, emergency exit marking, general demarcation
- Security marking of labels and products
- Creative arts (fine arts, wall art, sculptures)
- Mark your light switches, places you kick your toes at night and things you can't find when dark
- Place paint in transparent containers to create hanging and table decorations that are ideal for restaurants, weddings and other functions.
- Make your own permanent glow-sticks that last forever!
- Creativity is the limit - some of the less common applications which our products have been used for include: painting onto windows to prevent birds flying into them, marking cows so they can be seen at night, creating a meditative walk in the desert and painting on grout between floor tiles.
- If you need to clean the applied paint away after use, be sure to use Body Glow Paint.
Bastion Paint Details
Bastion Paint manufactures all paints in South Africa.