Reflective Paint and Paints for Safety and Security
Reflective Paint for Safety
Reflective Paint 300ml
Select here for more of our products:
BUY ONLINE OR BY CONTACTING US
Our Online Shop is a different website
Manufactured in South Africa by Bastion Paint:
Prompt delivery in South Africa and throughout Africa
Our Paints offer 3 safety features:
- Bright Neon UV Paints give safety in dim light conditions (Interior applications only).
- Glow-in-the-dark Paints give safety in pitch dark conditions such as power failures
- Reflective Paints give safety when light is shone onto the paint (Interior and Exterior applications)
- Apply a single coat of paint that is virtually invisible to make surfaces highly reflective.
- 1 litre paints approximately 8m2 and only a single coat is required.
- Light that strikes the paint is reflected back towards the light source giving the same effect as reflective tape.
- The reflected light is generally a silver-white colour but in normal light the background colour is visible.
- Can be applied to many surface types but for best durability prepare and prime as for normal acrylic paint. It can be painted onto any surface already painted with acrylic paint.
- This product works over most colours but is best when painted on white, near white and bright colours. Avoid painting over very dark grey or black colours.
- Manufactured using the highest quality raw materials including reflective particles with very high Refractive Index (ND=2.2) and hard pure acrylic binder.
- Reflects light directly back towards the light source in a similar manner to Reflective Tapes. Ideal for visibility with Miners Headlamps and Vehicle Lights.
- Much cheaper than Reflective Tape. 1 litre paints 8 square meters of surface. You need a few rolls of Reflective Tape to cover 8m2.
- Can cover uneven and odd shaped surfaces much better than Reflective Tape.
- Non-flammable acrylic paint. Wash up with water.
We also supply Reflective Basecoat colours
- We manufacture a range of Bright Colours that are excellent basecoats for Reflective Paint as they are bright colours that stand out during the day. These are optional and you can purchase your basecoat paint elsewhere if you want to.
- The Basecoat Colours we offer are:
Bright Lime Green
The above picture shows our Bright Lime Green Basecoat colour during the day. It has been painted over with Reflective Paint so will reflect a bright silver-white colour when light is shone onto it at night.
Can paint be both Glow-in-the-dark and Reflective?
If you use our Glow-in-the-dark Paint you can order our Reflective Paint to apply over it. As the Reflective Paint is clear you will achieve both Glow-in-the-dark and Reflective effects.
Can paint be a Bright Neon Colour, Glow-in-the-dark and Reflective at the same time?
Yes. This gives you three safety features: Safety in dim light conditions (bright neon colour), safety in pitch darkness (glow-in-the-dark) and safety when light is shone onto the paint (reflective).
You must use our Paint called UV / GID Yellow/Green as the Basecoat and order our Reflective Paint to apply over it.
Reflective Paint Technical Data Sheet
Bastion Paint Details
Bastion Paint manufactures all paints in South Africa.